Tuesday, February 7

A "What I've Been Up to Lately......." post~

2012 has been full of (melodramatic) terrible moments for me so far u_____u I do not wish to discuss at this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I went out with a group of friends over the weekend. We ate/drank/norae-banged/drank in Hongdae ^_^
Josh had to catch the last train home (he lives far away x__x) and so we ended up running (literally) drunk from the bar/hof to the subway station XD it was exhilarating~

The next day, Josh and I went shopping ^^
We met in Edae, shopped a bit, went to Dongdaemun, shopped and ate, then eventually travelled to Myeongdong. There we shopped, sat in a cafe for a bit, and finally parted ^~^

Josh and happened to meet up again (after a lot of miscommunication and crushed dreams) for supper the next day too. We (I) wanted - to be quite honest - to get quite drunk....for a Monday night, at least....

We met in Gangdong, a far away land near Josh's home T_______T

We ate at a skewer restaurant, and started drinking before the food even arrived ^_^~


We ordered mini hot dogs wrapped in bacon....


And fried chicken skin ^_________________^

We went back to his apartment to skype our friend (currently in Mongolia, Peace Corps.) and drank a bit more >__<
I happily (and safely~) wandered home a bit more drunk than I had been in a while, but it was fun nonetheless X)

The next day (today) I overslept and had a hangover until late in the afternoon, but at least I successfully met with my language exchange partner ^_^

In the evening, I went out with some CIEE friends to a cafe in Hongdae. (It was so bitterly cold tonight, by the way T__T)

We ended up at Chloris Tea & Coffee <3
The prices at Choris were really reasonable, I thought ^^

I ordered an iced mocha (mocha is my weakness ;____;)


My friend's drink had such pretty little flower buds on top of her drink :)
They smelled so lovely ^o^~

No comments:

Post a Comment