Wednesday, February 8

Face Masks~ (POINTLESS POST)

Yes, so lately I've been trying several different facial products and doing a lot of face masks~~

SEE:
(it was hard/impossible to smile T_T)
The one above is a volcanic ash pack that I bought from Nature Republic. The bottle says it is good for "alleviating skin and pore troubles, eliminating skin waste and dead skin cells to make pure, clean, and healthy skin." ^_^
My skin felt sooooo soft afterwards :D


 I've also recently tried this...a sheet mask from Holika.

(awkward photo ^_^")
This one felt really nice...usually the face sheet masks feel itchy on my skin, but this one wasn't too bad :D

(~update~)
And right now I'm doing a green tea hardening mask ^_^ also from Nature Republic~
 I bought this one a few months ago and a just about out (T___T). I really like it :D It's really soothing and helps me relieve stress ^_______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment