Tuesday, August 23

Today was slow.

We had a meeting with a Korean film critic today. He recommended Korean movies that were more "arthouse" than mainstream. It was interesting, but the speaker himself seemed nervous so the whole time I felt very anxious :\

We ate lunch in our dorm cafeteria. I'm not really sure what I ate, to be honest (that's a common thing nowadays). I was told there were fish eggs (orange) on top of my "roll". I think my roll was some sort of sushi with fried chicken strip chunks inside? And there was tasty spinach on top! ^_^



We had a long seminar afterwards, something we'll get credit for once a week. It was boring, but I like the instructor, so that made it more bearable.

Afterwards, we went shopping at the Hyundai department store~!! I wanted to buy so much, but ended up just buying shower shoes, room slippers, a bathroom rug (pink, heart-shaped), school supplies, hair clips, and earrings :3

We ate while out shopping. We had a non-spicy mandoo (dumplings) tofu soup~! It was soooooo sooooo delicious. And the staff there was so nice!



After getting back to the dorm, I finally met my roommate. Um. Yeah. Maybe it's too early to judge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment