Saturday, July 7

BEACH, part I

So.....I went to the beach with some friends (Christopher, Wing, and Joshua) one happy weekend in June ^^
We rode the train (about a six hour commute) to Gangneung and back :D

Right after getting off the train!


In the taxi!

Referring to the map!

Investigating the beach!

Photo!


!!!!!

Crazy horse man!


ㅋㅋㅋ!



The ocean!


Romantic stroll on the beach!

Mounting ocean rocks!



Crazy beach arch thingy!

Exploring the beachside city!


Food!


:( !

Beverages!



So much food!





Happy boys!

Unhappy boy!


XP

Back to the beach!

 Pretty view!

 Pretty alcohol!



Staying classy!


After dark, I think we set off fireworks, or attempted to, or at least thought about it...?
I believe at some point we made it back near the convenience stores and played some card games.
Chris had a deck of tarot cards, and my love life's grim future was revealed to me.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment