Thursday, February 9

I registered for Spring classes today~!!!

This morning, my friend Sammi and I woke up at 6:30am and ventured to Sinchon to find a PC bang XD

(we stopped by an Angel In Us coffee shop while we waited for some other friends to meet us~)

It was my first time going to a PC bang. I don't know if we were just really lucky, or if all PC bangs are generally like that one...
The one we went to was in a cozy basement. The place was just, really, cozy. It was warm, the decorations and curtains were all really homey; the lighting was a bit dim but not annoyingly so.
The chairs were soft (mine was, at least) and the computers were decent ^^

We made our wishlists on the Yonsei portal (A VERY STRESSFUL TIME FOR US ALL) while the PC bang became more and more crowded, and at 10am we quickly clicked around, trying to register before our classes filled up!
We were all lucky enough to get the classes we wanted (more-or-less.....)

I will be taking an intensive Korean language class, which will meet daily, and then today I signed up for 3 more classes. I got a Korean grammar class "for international learners" and a Korean studies class (both of which I think I'll have with Sammi~), and I'll also have a Korean philosophy course ^_____^~

***As for the PC bang, we all picked up plastic cards from the desk when we entered, used the information on the card to log-in to the computer, then when we were done (hours later) we returned the cards to the front desk. We paid according to how long we used the computer, and I think we paid about $3 or $4 each :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I also hope once i will study Korean in Korea

    I heard lots of people review that Yousei English course is really good, so I hope you will enjoy it.

    Anyway, looking forward to read your next post and please review your Korean course at Yousei because I am still deciding where I should study

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~ X)
      Yes, I will make a post soon about the English classes that I took here at Yonsei last semester!! ^_^~~~

      Delete
  2. Hello. I'm a senior student of Yonsei University.
    I am commenting to your posting because I remember how stressful registering for classes is..... It is just War! TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :D
      Yes, it was extremely stressful, and I'm so glad it's over now!!!! ;A; ㅋㅋㅋ

      Delete