Wednesday, January 18

Japan, Round 2 (post #2)

STILL DAY 3
Visiting the Imperial Palace. Such a pretty area~







 Sleeping citizen.






I think this is the actual palace..

Afterwards, walking around in a more commercial area :D




We went to a maid cafe..


I ordered a melon soda XD

Then we went to some arcades ^_^

And later ordered the most delicious spaghetti I have ever eaten in my life. No lie.





More arcades, ice cream~

 Then back to the hotel~!


DAY 4
Started off by visiting a temple in Harajuku~











K-pop signs (the store was closed T____T)

Lunch.
Some of them ate raw horse meat x____x
I did not.

 I had fried 떡 ^^
 And I split some fried chicken skin with Joshwa~

Condom store. Where everything was ridiculously overpriced.


Stopped for coffee in a cute, local cafe.
I ordered hot lemonade. It was interesting.

We shopped around Harajuku for a while, then went back to the hotel to change. Day #4 was New Year's Eve day, so we went out later that night~

We had a nice supper..
 And fun drinks~
 Some of them had more raw horse meat x___x
 I enjoyed a corn dog :D

 (I'll do a separate post about the rest of the night......) XD

DAY 5
We began our last day in Japan by napping in Starbucks, hungover.


Then we had a quick and cheap lunch (at another vending machine style restaurant) nearby.

 Then we grabbed our bags from the hotel and headed off to the airport.



 There was one time when the subway stopped for a rather long time, and we later learned it was because there was an earthquake in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment