Tuesday, January 31

Caffe Bene~

In November, I believe, my friend and I were in a Caffe Bene magazine.

We had been sitting in our dorm cafeteria early in the fall semester when a Korean journalist approached us and just asked us some very simple questions, such as why were we in Korea, what did we do here, what did we like about Seoul, etc.

After her brief interviews, we stepped outside where two camera-men were, set up with a backdrop and the light umbrellas and whatnot, and they took several photos of us each, asking us to portray different sorts of emotions. 

It was kind of awkward and sudden. I never ended up grabbing a copy of the magazine (to be honest, I had kind of forgotten about it) but my friend recently emailed me these two photos from her magazine.

We both have moles/beauty marks that had been photoshopped out. It's kind of funny to me.


And my poor name was misspelled so wrongly :( hahaha
Rayla Ann Willanueva

No comments:

Post a Comment