Wednesday, October 12

Quick K-pop Activities Update~

Sorry, time has been going by so quickly lately. It's nearly mid-term time, so all my classes have been piling on the papers and projects and readings x_____x

Last Saturday, I went to Music Core again with Joshua and Christina.
It was another early morning~
(Joshwa)
Other fans at a local Lotteria~

We waited like 9 hours to see them for 15 mins ^_^
(Christina~)

There were nearly 8-10 times as many B1A4 fans than the weekend before!! It was so crazy! We were about half an hour later getting there than the time before, and we checked in in the 50's (where as the first weekend we were the first three). Boyfriend was doing their comeback stage, so there were also tons of Boyfriend fans. While we were in line for the B1A4 recording, members of the official Boyfriend fan club gave us ChocoPies~

When we finally went in for the B1A4 recording, we also got to see Brown Eyed Girls do their MuCore recording ^____^ It was so awesome~!!! BEG fighting~~~

AND B1A4. Oh my goodness, I love those boys so much :'D They looked super cute and sounded amazing as always. We weren't front row, but we still had good seats. The view was almost nicer than last time because we didn't have all the camera equipment in our way XD

Last night - Tuesday night - Joshua and Christina and I went to Sukira/Kiss the Radio again. Sandeul from B1A4 was a guest on the show. There were sooooo many fans there last night. We left early, but it was still so worth it to go~!!! We were so close to him....and Sandeul is so cute and squishy and precious ♡ And Eunhyuk and Leeteuk looked super charming, like always~

And tonight, in my creative writing class, my professor was talking (during class) about her recent interview with "k-pop celebrities." I stayed after class and asked her who, exactly, she interviewed. She chuckled and said it wasn't truly an interview, because they really "just went out for drinks." She said - quite casually - that she went out with JYJ. J.Y.J. JYJ. Oh. My. Goodness. I nearly didn't believe her. Oh my goodness. I don't know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment