Thursday, September 1

First Class~

Today I had my first official class here at Yonsei University.

It was "Traditional Korean Society and Modernization."

The professor was super sweet. He wasn't originally supposed to teach it, but the other guy went back to Canada or something. Our professor is Korean, but he studied in Texas, and has a lot of very close British friends, plus he studied (English?) under a British supervisor......so his accent is quite interesting.

The Friday class is supposed to be 2 hours long, but our first class lasted only 30 minutes. I found that a bit upsetting because now the next class will seem ridiculously long :(

There are a lot of CIEE girls in my class with me, but I also made a new friend today! ^.^ She sat beside me and was using a T.O.P. fan. I love TOP, so I just had to tell her how cute her fan was. We talked a few minutes after class and found out that we're both really into kpop X3

She said she saw Big Bang three days ago, and they even got Taeyang's autograph (GD ignored them, apparently). She is also going to see 2PM's concert; they're going tonight and we're going tomorrow XD

AND she lives in my building, just one floor down, so that's nice X)

It was good day ^___^ and, I wore a really cute outfit....that always helps~

No comments:

Post a Comment