Monday, August 29

City Tour, post #2

Sorry for the blurry-because-I'm running-to-keep-up picture, but you get the idea. This is both directsions, Korean players on all the posts in the subway at the World Cup Stadium station.



Before we toured the actual stadium, though, we ate lunch in the food court because we were all hot and hungry x__x


I had a dumpling (mandu) soup. It was yummy, but there were only 3 dumplings in my soup, and too many rice cake slices :\
I also had my very first bite of kimchi since I arrived in Korea. And I didn't care too much for it >_<"





YEAH, AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S MICHAEL OWEN'S SIGNATURE. ALDJFALDFJALDFJADFJALKDJFAKLDJF :D



















They were cleaning...




Got a Korean to take my pic >3<









Toured the locker rooms...




Practice room ^_^









Ronaldo TT_________TT









 Outside...

And that was our tour of the World Cup Stadium in Seoul XD

No comments:

Post a Comment